Summer Reading Program starts June 1st through August 15th for ages birth to 18 years old.
The Summer Reading Program encourages kids to have fun and keep reading or listening all summer long. Join the fun by attending free programs at your library and earning prizes by completing reading and activity challenges on paper and online! You can preregister for the online reading program now or register during Summer Reading.If you prefer the paper option, activity sheets and READ, WRITE DRAW forms are available on paper starting June 1st.
We have all sorts of cool programs and activities at all of our libraries for kids (ages: birth-11) and teens (ages: 12-18), see the links below for specifics. Don't forget that some things require registration. You can register now! A reminder- please register children individually.
Need a bit more info? Check out our FAQ regarding the revised prize structure and more.
- All summer reading events
- All summer reading storytimes (including at Express Libraries)
- Chanhassen kids activities, teen activities
- Chaska kids activities, teen activities
- Norwood Young America kids activities, teen activities
- Waconia kids activities, teen activities
- Watertown kids activities, teen activities
- Victoria kids activities, teen activities