Introducing our new (as of March 2020) mobile app. In the new app, you can:
- Check your account
- Search the catalog and place holds
- Pause holds
- Change pickup location on your holds
- Renew materials
- Use the built in library card barcode to check out materials when you're at the library
- Link other accounts in your family to use their barcodes to check out
- See what libraries closest to you are open at a glance
- Check the library calendar
- Get access to our online resources (including our eBooks and eAudiobooks)
- Check library social media
- Scan barcodes of books you see elsewhere to see if we have it at the library
We suggest you delete the old Carver County Library app before installing this one.
Download the new app from your app store.
Or use the QR code.
If you're having problems please contact our technology help at 952-442-3050 x 4 during Victoria Library open hours or use our Contact Us form.