The meeting rooms at the Chanhassen Library are available for use during open hours. Typically you will receive a response to your application a few business days after your request.Meeting rooms are available to any organization for educational, cultural, civic and recreational purposes, subject to the Library Board meeting room policy and guidelines and costs. Below are some highlights.
- There is no charge for non-profit groups (though non-Government Agencies must allow the general public to attend meetings and not charge admission fees).
- For-profit groups or enterprises may use the meeting rooms with payment of fees. They may exclude the public from the meeting rooms. See the guidelines and costs for specifics.
Meetings may be scheduled up to four months in advance, with no more than four meetings on the library schedule concurrently.
- The library reserves the right to ask any group to change the time or date of its meeting if the meeting room is needed for library purposes.
- All meetings must be supervised by at least one adult.
- Cancellation of events must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your meeting must be finished and the room clean by library closing.