Meeting rooms at the Chanhassen Library can be used when they're open. Most applications will be answered within a few business days.
The rooms are available to any organization for educational, cultural, civic and recreational purposes. Applications are subject to the Library Board meeting room policy and guidelines and costs including:
- Non-profit groups are not charged (though non-Government Agencies must allow the general public to attend meetings and not charge admission fees).
- For-profit groups or enterprises may use the meeting rooms are charged. They may exclude the public from the meeting rooms. See the guidelines and costs for specifics.
Meetings may be scheduled up to four months in advance, with no more than four meetings on the library schedule concurrently.
- We reserve the right to ask any group to change the time or date of its meeting if the library needs the room.
- Meetings must be supervised by at least one adult.
- Cancellation of events must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your meeting must be finished and the room clean by library closing.