This page was last updated 5/5
We are not taking meeting room reservations at this time.
You can request a reservation for rooms available for public use at the Chanhassen and Norwood Young America Libraries.
- Meeting room requests are subject to the Library Board meeting room policy and guidelines and costs.
- You're responsible for everything included in the policy when you make a request.
- They're available during open hours only.
- They can used by any organization (non-profit or for-profit) for educational, cultural, civic or recreational purposes.
- For-profit groups will be charged.
- Rooms are can't be used by the public for commercial purposes, fundraising or sales.
- The library has priority in using these rooms.
Chanhassen Library has multiple rooms.
A mobile cart with monitor, dvd player and HDMI connection is available on a first come, first serve basis for use in the rooms. See the information desk for availability.
- The Lovelace room has a capacity of 6
- The Lewis room has a capacity of 12
- The Longfellow room has a capacity of 18
- The Wilder room has a capacity of 80
- A screen and projection are available in this room
Norwood Young America Library has one meeting room with a capacity of 12.
Once you fill out a meeting room request, you will typically get a response within a few business days.