Carver County Library welcomes people of all abilities. All of our branches are wheelchair accessible. We have some accessibility tools at all of our libraries:
- Audiobooks on CD
- Handheld magnifying glasses
- Homebound delivery service
- iPads (for use within the Victoria Library only)
- Large print books
- Microsoft Ease of Access Center on public computers
- Requesting items from another library (interlibrary loan)
Phone our main office at 952-448-9395 with any questions or suggestions about accessibility.
For more information, see the MELSA Disability Awareness Resources web page.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 952-361-1500.
To enable us to respond in a helpful manner, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 (as well as 2.0 A and AA) referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at 952-361-1500.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.