Carver County Library welcomes people of all abilities. All of our branches are wheelchair accessible.
The following tools and services are available at all of our libraries, contact your library for specifics.
- Audiobooks on CD
- Chromebooks with cameras (for use within the Waconia Library only)
- Handheld magnifying glasses
- Homebound delivery service
- iPads (for use within the Victoria Library only)
- Large print books
- Microsoft Ease of Access Center on public computers
- Requesting items from another library (interlibrary loan)
- USB webcam (Victoria only)
Phone Library Administration at 952-448-9395 with any questions or suggestions about accessibility.
For more information, see the MELSA Disability Awareness Resources web page.