Carver County Library welcomes people of all abilities. All of our branches are wheelchair accessible. Also, you can look for the following tools and services listed below at your libraries. Please contact your library to see if they have a specific item you're looking for.
- Audiobooks on CD
- Chromebooks with cameras (Waconia only)
- Handheld magnifying glasses
- Homebound delivery service
- iPads (Victoria only)
- Large print books
- Microsoft Ease of Access Center on public computers
- Requesting items from another library (interlibrary loan)
- USB webcam (Victoria only)
For any questions or suggestions about accessibility please contact Library Administration at 952-448-9395 (phone).
For more information, see the MELSA Disability Awareness Resources web page.