The meeting rooms at the Chanhassen Library are available for booking for use during open hours. Once you fill in the application you will typically be contacted by library staff within a few business days.
- There is no charge for non-profit groups (though non-Government Agencies must allow the general public to attend meetings and not charge admission fees)
- For-profit groups or enterprises may use the meeting rooms with payment of fees. They may exclude the public from the meeting rooms. See the guidelines and costs for specifics.
- Meetings may be scheduled by the public up to six months in advance on a first come, first served basis.
- The library reserves the right to ask any group to change the time or date of its meeting if the meeting room is needed for library purposes.
- All meetings must be supervised by at least one adult.
- Cancellation of events must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your meeting must be finished and the room clean by library closing.